Disney has already dropped a Free Dining offer for 2020.
This offer is a Free dining plan when purchasing a non-discounted 5 night-6 day vacation package that includes a room at select Disney Resort hotels and ticket with Park Hopper option.
Here are the dates:
Arrivals most nights between:
- June 27-28
- July 5-7
- August 29-September 8
So not a very big window with these dates.
Guests staying at Value and Moderate Resorts will receive the “Quick Service Dining Plan” while those staying at the Deluxe and Deluxe Villas will receive the Standard Dining Plan.”
Most notably, Value and Moderate Resort guests receive the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan, while Deluxe and Deluxe Villa guests receive the standard Disney Dining Plan.
Most resorts are included. There are some like 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek or at the Wilderness Lodge. Campsites (yes you can camp at Walt Disney World.) The Bungalows at the Polynesian, The Little Mermaid rooms at the Art of Animation Resort and the All Star Movies Resort.
This is really interesting. 1. It’s for a very, very limited number of days. 2. This is really early.
Also something to note. I’m on several Disney groups and many are noticing that as of this year Disney is enforcing the rule that kids must choose from the kids meal with the dining plan. I know a lot of people have children that do not want the choices on the kids menu or they share credits. So if you do free dining keep that in mind.
You can usually tell how much bookings are down by how early they put out free dining. I think most people are waiting till 2021 when it’s the 50th anniversary and a lot of the new attractions and work will be done.
How Do I book?
If you would like to book this package you need to jump on it right away. It’s going to be very limited. So contact your preferred travel agency, visit the website or call Disney at l (407) 939-4265.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
What do you think? Comment and let us know.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.