Previously, we indicated that we were hearing Casey’s Corner would reopen soon, likely for the upcoming return of the ‘Happily Ever After’ Fireworks show starting on July 1.
This indeed seems to be the case as their menu has been recently updated on line. There was also the previously mentioned “mobile order” sign added to the location.
Now WDWNT has caught that the Casey’s Corner seating area sign has been uncovered. It was covered while the location was closes to indicate that guests could sit in that area.
It makes sense that they would reopen the location in time for the fireworks. Back when life was normal, and before the pandemic, guests would often line up on Main Street U.S.A. or in front of Cinderella Castle, for nighttime events like parades and fireworks. Many people would grab Casey’s Corner food to eat while they watched or waited.
Another popular item guests grab for the nighttime spectaculars is ice cream from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. It’s also rumored to be reopening soon, and possibly at the same time as Casey’s Corner.
I would look for at least Casey’s to likely reopen later this week.
Till then here’s the updated menu:
Frozen Mint Julep Lemonade – $6.49- Classically blended Mint Julep featuring Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade, topped with fresh Mint Leaves, Cherry and Lemon
- Chili-Cheese All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog – $13.49- Served with a choice of French Fries or a Cuties® Mandarin
- All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog – $11.49- Served with a choice of French Fries or a Cuties® Mandarin
- Chili-Cheese All-Beef Hot Dog – $11.49- Served with a choice of French Fries or a Cuties® Mandarin
- All-Beef Hot Dog – $9.49- Served with a choice of French Fries or a Cuties® Mandarin
- Corn Dog Nuggets with Cheese Sauce – $9.99 –Served with a choice of French Fries or a Cuties® Mandarin
- Loaded Slaw Dog – $11.49 – Plant-based Sausage topped with Pickled Slaw, Barbecue Vegan Aïoli, and Roasted Corn Relish served with French Fries or Apple Slices
“Sausage” Dog – $9.49 – Plant-based Sausage in a Potato Bun served with French Fries or Apple Slices
- Chili-Cheese French Fries – $6.49
- Chili – $4.59
- French Fries – $4.49
- Baseball Brownie – $4.29
- Cuties® Mandarin (3-pack) $4.19
- Cheese Sauce – $1.00
Of course there are beverages as well.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.