WDWNT has posted that there has been a price increase on some of the Character Dining options at the Walt Disney World Resort.
It’s almost February, so we knew the prices would start to go up for ticket and other park expenses.
WDWNT has found that this is indeed the case. (Make sure you check them out if you haven’t already. They are a great resource for things like this.)
The price increases do not seem to be that much, but we all know it will add up.
Right now it only seems to have increased $1 for Adults at Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Kids (3-9) has increased $3-$4 per child (depending on the location.)
Here’s the list of the locations with price changes, that WDWNT has posted:
Walt Disney World Resorts
- 1900 Park Fare (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort)
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn)
- Cape May Cafe (Disney’s Beach Club Resort)
- Chef Mickey’s (Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- ‘Ohana (Disney’s Polynesian Resort)
- Storybook Dining at Artist’s Point (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge)
- Crystal Palace
- Akershus Royal Banquet
- Garden Grill
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tusker House
Keep this in mind if you are traveling to Walt Disney World in the near future.