Disney has just posted several deals for those of you wanting to visit Walt Disney World in early 2021. This comes right after they found out Disneyland is a “no go” for now. If you are interested in staying from January 3- April 17, 2021, check out this deal.
If you book through March 15, 2021 you can “Save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights January 3 through April 17, 2021.
If you stay in the Deluxe Villas will be 35% off for most nights from January 3-April 17, 2021.
However, Friday and Saturday nights from January 15- February 13 will only be 25% off.
Disney Deluxe Resorts will follow the same guidelines as the Deluxe Villas:
Disney Moderates will be 25% off most nights from January 3-April 17.
Select Disney Value Resorts will be 20% for most nights January 3- April 17, 2021.
Here’s the “Important Details:”
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
- Disney Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
If you are interested in booking this deal contact Disney at (407) 939-7762. Book through the site or contact your travel agent.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.