This October Disney+ will be bringing us more Star Wars: The Mandalorian. But now StarWars.com has announced a new “publishing program” with books featuring The Mandalorian.
These new books will start to launch this fall and will continue into Spring 2021. Kicking off with “The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) with a cover by Doug Chiang.
Here’s a list of the releases:
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
Of course they won’t stop there, because a cash cow like The Mandalorian won’t milk itself, so there will be comics coming from Marvel and IDW. There will also be more stuff coming from “Titan, Studio Fun, Crayola, Thunder Bay Press, Disney Publishing Worldwide, and Dreamtivity. Younger bounty hunters can look forward to a Little Golden Book and a Screen Comix retelling of Season One.”
I just hope Disney and Lucasfilm don’t ruin the one show that seems to be pulling fans back together, but given the way they are going, I’m concerned.
If you are a Star Wars: The Mandalorian fan, there will be a lot more coming so save up your money now.
What do you think? Comment and let us know.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.