Mondays are always great days to visit Shop Disney. They almost always have a big merchandise dump on those days and today is no exception. Today we got a new Steamboat Willie Spirit Jersey and a new Mickey Grayscale collection.
Let’s take a look.
Wow! They are getting a bit wild with their pricing here. It’s cute and I get it’s got the fleece type body on it, but that price is pushing it.
The jersey is available in sizes XS- XXL
Here are the details:
- Pullover Spirit Jersey
- Embroidered Steamboat Willie art on front
- Puff ink ”Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse” block lettering across back shoulders
- Long sleeves
- Pieced yoke
- Dropped shoulders
- Ribbed cuffs
- Shirttail hem
- Woven Spirit Jersey label at side hem
- Inspired by Walt Disney’s 1928 animated short Steamboat Willie
- Yoke 100% cotton
- Body Polyester
They Also Have a New Grayscale Collection:
- Simulated leather backpack
- Main compartment with double zip closure
- Allover animal print with Mickey icons
- Mickey appliqué on front
- Front compartment with zip closure
- Two side compartments
- Interior slip pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
I love the little pom poms on this one.
- Gray lurex baseball cap
- Fluffy 3D Mickey ears
- Embroidered Mickey on front panel
- Contrasting black bill
- Button top
- Adjustable back strap with buckle and embroidered ”Mickey Mouse”
There are also some stationary items available as well.
If you are interested in this classic look head over to ShopDisney.com.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!