Disney is going to have a second Disney Family Singalong on Mother’s Day, May 10th. Today they just announced some of the upcoming line-up for the event.
The show will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest again and will have the following celebrities:
The singalong event hosted by Ryan Seacrest and will be joined by Chloe x Halle, Billy Eichner, Hayley Erbert, Halsey, Josh Gad, Donald Glover, Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, Idina Menzel, Miguel, Keke Palmer, Ben Platt, Seth Rogen, Anika Noni Rose, Walter Russell III, Rebel Wilson, Shakira, and Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland.
Here is the performance list that has been released so far:
- “A Whole New World” – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost There” – Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World” – Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” – Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me” – Miguel
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything” – Shakira
- “When I Am Older” – Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- “Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer
The show will also be doing what it can to “raise awareness” for the charity Feeding America, A “United States–based nonprofit organization that is a nationwide network of more than 200 food banks that feed more than 46 million people through food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, and other community-based agencies.”
You can catch The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II on Sunday, May 10th 7PM EDT
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.