The first ears for the new Limited Release Designer Series dropped today at the parks and on ShopDisney.com
The Mickey and Minnie Mouse Americana Ear Headband by Harveys – Limited Release ears are $78 and feature Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
These “deluxe edition” ears were crafted specifically for the Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort and have the following description and features:
- Deluxe Mouse ear headband
- Mickey and Minnie print seatbelt fabric bow
- Satin padded ears with flocked stars
- Satin covered headband
- Non-slip fabric underside
- Comes in Disney Parks Designer Collection display box with magnetic closure and velvet bed
- Part of the Disney Parks Americana Collection
- Part of the Disney Parks Designer Collection
It’s one size fits most and the measurements are 8 1/2” H x 10 1/2” W (sits 3 1/2” above head)
I’m really interested to see what the price points will be for these ears. If they will all stay around the same price or if they will vary depending on the designer/design. Some of the ones we saw earlier (especially the Heidi Klum one) looked like they were going to be very expensive.
We will soon find out as each month we will get a different desgin/designer.
Here’s the Release Schedule again:
- HARVEYS – May 24th
- Betsey Johnson – Summer 2019
- ALEX AND ANI – Summer 2019
- Noah Fine Art – Summer 2019
- Kim Irvine – Summer 2019
- Her Universe – Summer 2019
- SHAG – Summer 2019
- Jerrod Maruyama – Fall 2019
- Heidi Klum – Fall 2019
- The Blonds – Fall 2019
- Loungefly – Fall 2019
- COACH – Fall 2019
- Joe Rohde – April 2020
- Vera Wang – Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – Spring 2020
- Kevin Rafferty – Spring 2020
- Karlie Kloss – Spring 2020
- John Coulter – Summer 2020
So next month we are getting Betsey Johnson.
I do really love this Harvey’s design. What do you think?
Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.