Shop Disney has yet another new Disney collectible doll. This time it’s inspired by Kida from ‘Atlantis The Lost Empire’ and I am thrilled! It’s rare to find merchandise or dolls form that film. Since it’s the 20th anniversary of the film this year, they have released this gorgeous doll!
There are 9,600 pieces available.
My daughter was excited about her as well!
“Disney is proud to present this limited edition Kida doll that brings to life the courageous warrior princess who embarks on a quest to protect her underwater city of Atlantis. In the course of her adventure, Kida must harness the power of ”The Heart of Atlantis” a mysterious crystal with the potential to save all that she loves.
- Kida collector’s doll
- Limited Edition of 9,600
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Glow-in-the-dark pendant necklace
- Detailed signature staff
- Golden metallic armor with gem accents and chain link trim
- Embroidered sash and skirt
- Metallic print train with gemstone studs
- Faux fur cuff
- Beautifully styled rooted hair and eyelashes
- Fully poseable
- Display stand included
- Comes in elegant window display packaging with foil filigree
- Carry strap
- Commemorating the 20th Anniversary of Disney’s Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
- Ages 6+
- Polyvinyl chloride / plastic / polypropylene / polyoxymethylene / polyester
- Kida: 17” H
- Box: 18 1/2” H x 10 1/2” W x 5 1/2” D”
This doll is gorgeous and the detail work is amazing!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.