Fellow Haunted Mansion fans there are some new ears and a headband now available! Shop Disney has launched two new ear headbands inspired by the popular attraction and a basic headband as well!
I love them!
Let’s take a look
“You’d be a foolish mortal not to covet this Haunted Mansion ear headband. The padded ears’ striped design is inspired by the Ghost Hosts’ outfits, and it’s detailed with lots of glow-in-the-dark elements to make it a frightfully fun nighttime necessity!
- Padded ears with striped Ghost Host pattern, and green glow-in-the-dark embroidered bats and piping
- Bow with allover Haunted Mansion wallpaper design
- 3D hat with blue band and embroidered green glow-in-the-dark ”HM” initials
- Black headband exterior with embroidered green glow-in-the-dark ”The Haunted Mansion”
- Neon green non-slip velour interior“
“Fans of The Haunted Mansion attraction will definitely say, ”I do” when asked if they love this ear headband featuring the Bride. The ghostly character is pictured alongside her headless groom on the padded ears, while the long mesh veil is topped with white florets creating a fashion accessory that’s to die for.
- Soft padded ears with portrait of the Bride and Groom
- Embroidered filigree detailing at top
- Covered in clear sequins
- Mesh veil with florets
- Purple velour headband exterior
- Non-slip velour interior“
“Bring some bling to the afterlife with this glittering, gem-studded headband interspersed with silvery Madame Leota and Hatbox Ghost ”coins.” It’s a haunting look no one will ever forget!
- Headband hair accessory
- 3 jumbo faceted gems
- Golden settings with jeweled accents
- 4 silvertone ”coin” cameos featuring Madame Leota and the Hatbox Ghost
- The Haunted Mansion wallpaper pattern inside band
- Inspired by Disney’s The Haunted Mansion attraction“
If those aren’t your thing, there is also a Madame Leota baseball cap!
“You won’t need to consult a crystal ball to know you’ll look good in this baseball cap featuring the ghostly medium from The Haunted Mansion. Madame Leota is embroidered on the front surrounded with pearlescent beads, while the back commands you to ”Call in the Spirits.”
- Twill baseball cap
- Madame Leota embroidered on the pink front panel
- Accented with pearlescent beads
- ”Call in the Spirits” embroidered on the back
- Curved bill
- Cream sides and bill topside
- Pink underbill
- Button topper
- Embroidered eyelets
- Pink adjustable backstrap with metal buckle“
You can get these in the parks or on Shop Disney!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Shop Disney
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.