Earlier today Disney had confirmed some of the booths that will be returning to Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival for 2020.
According to Chelsea Florig, Project Manager for Food & Beverage at Epcot they are bringing back all the favorite outdoor kitchens from 2019. What the “favorites” were we will have to see but we do know three booths that are confirmed for 2020.
They are: Honey Bee-stro, Citrus Blossom and Trowel and Trellis.
Citrus Blossom is the booth that had the Orange Bird Sipper cup from last year. We don’t know if he’s coming back this year or not. I hope if he does we get him in a different pose or there is some difference to make him more collectible.
The menus have yet to be announced for this year’s event, but here are the menu’s for these locations from 2019.
Food (V-vegetarian) (KA-Kid Approved)
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Purée, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey-blistered Grapes, Sunflower Brittle and Coriander Flowers (GF) (V) — $4.50 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, Charred Vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro Citrus Greens — $5.50 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Local Wildflower Honey-mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses and Petite Lavender Shoots (V) (KA) — $5.00 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Honey-peach Cobbler Freeze (non-alcoholic) (KA) — $4.25 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Goodwood Brewing Company Brandy Barrel Honey Ale, Louisville, KY — $4.50
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL — $5.00
- Honey-peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka — $10.50
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF) — $8.00 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Tuna Tataki with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado and Pappadam Crisp — $6.25 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (GF) (KA) — $5.75 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, Citrus Crumble (V) — $4.25 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Orange Cream Slushy in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (KA) — $14.00
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL — $4.50
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL — $4.50
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MD — $4.50
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy — $6.50
- Beer Flight — $9.50
Trowel and Trellis-
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (GF) (V) (KA) — $5.50 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, Creamy Herb Dressing (V) — $5.50 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumb, Pomegranate and Baby Herbs (GF) (V) — $5.00 (DDP Snack Credit Eligible)
- suja® Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Noon Greens™ (non-alcoholic) — $5.50
- suja® Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Vibrant Probiotic (non-alcoholic) — $5.50
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (non-alcoholic) — $4.25
- Playalinda Brewing Company Tropical Wonderland Wheat Ale, Titusville, FL — $4.50
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar — $15.00
I have no idea how many of these items will tie over to this year or how the prices could change. But the menus for the event should post soon.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!