If you are a D23 Member and you are a Disney or doll collector, you can pre-order the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Valentine’s Day Doll Set now. This set is limited to 4,600 pieces.
Here’s the write-up:
“The ever romantic Mickey has a lovely box of chocolates for his sweetheart Minnie on Valentine’s Day. This special limited edition doll set features the couple in elegant attire and is presented in a delicious display case with hinged front panels decorated with confectionary.
Exclusive early access for D23 Gold Members only.
To purchase, log in to shopDisney with the Disney account tied to your D23 Gold Membership.
Not a D23 Gold Member? Click here to join.
Available to the public on January 23, 2021.
- Limited Edition of 4,600
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Set includes Mickey and Minnie dolls
- Mickey is layered with a cardigan, shirt, and a polka dot tie
- He is in corduroy pants with actual laced up shoes and a special box of chocolates for Minnie
- Box of chocolates features ”Love Mickey” on the lid and is tied with a decorative bow
- Minnie is wearing a flutter sleeve top with trim
- Her top skirt is a sheer organza with an all over flocked bow print and appliqué bows sewn in
- She accents the look with a large bow at the waist and polka dot head bow
- Minnie has rooted eyelashes
- Both dolls are free standing and fully poseable
- Display case features hinged front panels with magnetic closure
- Front panels open to reveal allover confectionary print and scenic display packaging
- Ages 6+
- All man-made materials
- Mickey: 11” H
- Minnie: 11” H
- Display packaging (closed): 11 1/2” H x 11” W x 5 1/5” D“
I really like the vintage vibe to these dolls.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Shop Disney
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.