Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration is coming to an end on September 30th, and with it will come some character changes at the Magic Kingdom. September 30th is the last day to see Mickey and Minnie in their Celebration costumes.
Starting on October 1st, here is where you can find the following characters:
- Mickey Mouse will start to greet Guests in his Magician outfit in Town Square Theater starting Oct. 1.
- Minnie is going to the Calliope Tent to rejoin Daisy, Donald, and Goofy for two days (Oct. 1-2). She will then return to Pete’s Silly Sideshow on Oct. 3.
- Pluto will roam around Storybook Circus in the morning. Then he will greet Guests in the afternoon. You can find him in the in Calliope Tent (in the Storybook Circus area) starting on Oct. 1.
- Chip and Dale will roam Frontierland in the morning. Then, in the afternoon, you can find them at the Splash Mountain Exit starting on Oct. 1.
- Anastasia, Drizella, and Fairy Godmother will meet with guests at the Castle archways, next to Pinocchio Village Haus, starting on Oct. 1.
If you are going to the Magic Kingdom in this time period keep these dates in mind. You could even go on the 30th to get your Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration photos and then visit the Magic Kingdom again on October 1st to get your other photos.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Orlando Park News
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.