It seems that people will be able to purchase Marvel’s ‘Black Widow’ film very soon. Marvel has announced that the digital version will be available on non-Disney+ platforms on August 10.
DVD, 4K Ultra HD, and Blu-Ray will be available on September 14.
Disney+ Subscribers who did not purchase Premier Access will be able to watch the film, for no extra charge, on October 6
The Bonus materials list has also been revealed:
- Bloopers– Take a look at some of the fun mishaps on set with the cast and crew of “Black Widow.”
- Deleted Scenes
- — Grocery Shopping – Natasha heads into a grocery store to prepare for her journey through Norway. After a long drive, she arrives at her destination: a mysterious trailer in the middle of nowhere.
- — Bike Chase – Tailed by assailants, Natasha and Yelena speed through the city in order to escape their nemeses.
- — Gulag Fight – Alexei squares up against several enemies and is quickly overpowered. When all hope seems lost, Natasha leaps in to lend a hand in the fight.
- — Smile – The Taskmaster protocol is activated in a tense moment, and an iconic helmet is unveiled.
- — Come After Me – Secretary Ross and Mason discover an important message Natasha left behind.
- — Walk and Talk – Alexei and Melina have a playful exchange. The Taskmaster arrives and faces off with Alexei.
- — Widows in Training – Yelena and Alexei awaken in captivity. Melina hands the Taskmaster vials while the Widows train.
- — Kiss – Alexei and Melina reunite after the action. Natasha grieves over an untimely demise in the brutal aftermath.
- — Ohio – Natasha witnesses the carefree nature of the Ohio suburbs through the neighborhood children.
- Filmmaker Introduction Featurette– Director Cate Shortland introduces the film and her vision for it.
- Sisters Gonna Work It Out Featurette– Watch Scarlett and Florence as they train, fight, and bond to become the sister duo in “Black Widow.” Listen as the cast and crew discuss the characters, rigorous training, and building the dynamic between the two fearsome siblings.
- Go Big If You’re Going Home Featurette– Step back to appreciate the size and scale of “Black Widow”’s solo film. Shot around the world, the film balances family and drama with mind-blowing action. The cast and crew reveal the intricacies of stunts that made the film so action-packed.
What do you think? Comment and let us know.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.