It’s almost time for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party to start. If you were interested in doing add on dining events they will open for booking on August 9, 2022. One of those options is Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland.
This is an add on experience and will cost you more on top of your event ticket to attend. The pricing is $115 (including tax and tip) for 10 years and older. Children 3-9 the price is $69 (including tax and gratuity).
“Mickey’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace includes:
- A bewitching buffet of swoon-worthy sweets and sips at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Awe-inspiring views of Mickey’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks
Sweets & Sips to Savor
Raise your glass for a ghostly toast of sparkling beverages while indulging in Halloween-themed eats, including:
- Desserts: Chocolate-dipped strawberries, cupcakes, seasonal fruits, cheeses and other ghoulish goodies created daily by our master pastry chef
- Beverages: Sparkling beverages, signature lemonades, coffee and tea; additionally, beer and wine will be available to Guests 21 and over
A Spectacular Show
Top off this delectable event with sweeping views of Disney’s Not-So Spooky Spectacular fireworks show over Cinderella Castle. It’s a spellbinding display of color, music and light that’s sure to send spirits soaring!”
Frankly, I do not think these are worth the price, but some people really love doing it.
Reservations can be made (with a valid MNSSHP ticket) for the same nights as the MNSSHP event.
- August 12, 16, 19, 23, 26 and 30
- September 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 30
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31
Even if the fireworks are canceled the dessert party will be held.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.