The Disney+ MCU series ‘What If…?’ is premiering on August 11th. One of the alternatives takes on characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe is Spider-Man as he tries to survive on a zombie-infested Earth. Decked out with Dr. Strange’s Cloak of Levitation, this 1/6th scale replica of Spidey comes to us from Sideshow and Hot Toys.
Loaded with lots of detail, this is one of the cooler Spider-Man figures to hit the Hot Toys line. However, unlike the Spidey we’ve seen in the MCU, this one dons the more comic-accurate color scheme. He is priced at $270 and will be out sometime between July and September 2022.
Marvel Studios’ first animated series, What If…?, is taking fans on an adventure to explore pivotal moments from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and reimagining famous events from the films in unexpected ways.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to officially introduce Zombie Hunter Spider-Man as the first sixth scale collectible figure from the What If…? collection. Meet your favorite characters in looks you’ve never seen before!
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of opened hands
- One (1) pair of web-shooting hands
- One (1) pair of cobweb swinging hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) red and blue colored Zombie Hunter Spider-Man Suit with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern, and black spider emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of silver-colored web-shooters
- One (1) burgundy-colored cloak (Cloak of Levitation) (embedded with bendable wire & magnetic feature)
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
What could have caused this zombie outbreak? Was Spidey being trained in the mystic arts by Doctor Strange before the apocalypse? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.