If you have been waiting for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Retro Map collection line it is now available on Shop Disney.
Let’s take a look!
“As part of our 50th Anniversary Celebration, map-out indelible memories of the Magic Kingdom whenever you wear this pullover Spirit Jersey with allover retro souvenir map illustrations, plus Mickey Mouse and puffy Walt Disney World logos.
- Pullover Spirit Jersey
- Puffy ink Walt Disney World logo on chest and across back shoulder/sleeves
- Mickey Mouse screen art on chest
- Allover retro Magic Kingdom map print in sublimated inks
- Medium weight fabric
- Dropped shoulders
- Pieced yoke
- Long sleeves
- Ribbed crew neck and cuffs
- Shirttail hem
- Woven Spirit Jersey label at side hem“
“Top off your trip to The Most Magical Place on Earth in this retro Magic Kingdom map bucket hat by Spirit Jersey with Mickey Mouse art and puffy Walt Disney World logo appliqué.
- Floppy bucket hat
- Allover retro Magic Kingdom map print
- Puff ink Walt Disney World logo
- Mickey Mouse screen art
- Stitched brim
- Satin hatband
- Woven Spirit Jersey label“
“You’ll never get lost when walking around The Most Magical Place on Earth wearing these Crocs! The colorful and comfortable lightweight clogs feature an allover print of a map of Walt Disney World, plus ”Magic Kingdom” and Monorail Jibbitz.
- Allover print of ”A Guide to the Magic Kingdom”
- Molded vinyl charms on each shoe featuring ”Magic Kingdom” logo
- Straps feature molded vinyl Monorail charms
- Ventilation holes on top
- Pivoting heel strap
- Contoured footbed
- Slip-resistant, non-marking soles
- 360° comfort“
You can find these items on Shop Disney now. I know many were upset that they were hard to get for awhile, but now go get them!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.