If you are looking to book a Walt Disney World package for 2021 they are now on sale HERE. You can get specials on packages or just rooms now. Many were reporting 10AM but I had heard between 8AM and 10AM from a friend.
Of course most of us are seeing this:
Like a normal booking you can select a room and then choose to add tickets is you would prefer, but they aren’t required.
The Park Hopper option is available but we don’t yet know if it will be removed later on as Disney is currently making it one park per day with their Park Pass Reservation System.
The page is showing you will NEED the Park Pass reservation to enter the parks, so it looks like that’s going to be in play for quite awhile, at least through September 26, 2021. It says:
“Reservation required for park entry- The enter one of the parks, in addition to valid admission, each Guest is required to make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system. Please check reservation availability before purchasing.”
Not all hotels are available to book. Here’s a list:
These resorts are available:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
These resorts are currently not available:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
If you already have a room reservation and you need to add tickets you can call and do so. Also if you have tickets and your need to make a reservation for a resort you can do that beginning on June 28th.
I do expect it to be about as easy to book these as it’s been to get a Park Pass reservation.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: WDWNT, A Friend
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.