Today is the day you can once again book tickets and resort stays for 2020. Disney temporarily paused the sales so that those with existing tickets and Annual Passholders could use the Disney Park Pass system first, and work out the bugs, before they opened it up for the rest of 2020.
Expect that you may get virtual waiting rooms for this and definitely prepare for long wait times because, if it’s anything like when they opened it to existing ticket holders and AP holders, it could take awhile. Disney also indicated that Disney Resort hotels bookings could be released at different times throughout the day today.
It’s also important to note that you will need to make Park Pass reservations for the parks you want to visit. Buying a ticket doesn’t give you automatic access, you will need to have the Park Pass to gain entry to that park on that day. You can do that Here.
The resorts that are going to be bookable:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Now keep in mind there are reopening dates for some of the resort hotels listed above:
You will need to book around those dates for those locations.
You can now choose 1-7 day tickets for 2020. One day only. No park hoppers.
You can now start booking for your 2020 trip or have your preferred travel partner book for you.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!