Universal Orlando is going to offer one of the best deals I have ever seen on a vacation package. On Black Friday, November 27th, Universal Orlando is offering up to 40% off of a ticket and hotel package. These of course are limited and will sell out fast.
Here’s the information from their website:
“Hurry. There are a limited number of Hotel & Ticket Packages available to save 40%^ on a Universal Orlando vacation including theme park tickets, your Universal hotel stay and Early Park Admission*.
- Bookings Start: Nov. 27 – While Supplies Last
- Offer Valid for Travel: Nov. 29 – Dec. 25, 2020; Jan. 1 – Mar. 25, 2021, Apr. 11 – 30, 2021
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort (must travel Sunday – Thursday to receive 40% savings, blockout dates apply; rates are higher for Friday and Saturday night stays)
- 2-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Promotional Ticket¹ to Universal Studios Florida AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure
For Package Arrivals after February 28, 2021
Package will include a 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Promotional Ticket4 which includes admission to Universal Studios Florida AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay. Package Pricing does not include airfare3.”
The dates are very specific for travel, but Christmas is included! The travel window in general isn’t super long, but for those already planning on going or for those able to adjust to go, this is a great deal!
You will get 4 nights at Cabana Bay Beach Resort and hopper passes for both parks. Of course, to get the best rates you have to be willing to stay Sunday-Thursday because weekends they make more money and don’t want to use as big of a promotion on it.
“Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Very Limited Availability. Will Sell Out.
Enjoy vibrant, retro style with rooms and suites brilliantly designed for fun and affordability. Relax with a splash, surrounded by amazing iconic architecture inspired by classic Florida beach resorts of the 1950s and 60s. Every day comes with fun for all ages with two massive pools, a winding lazy river, a bowling alley (fees apply) and more.
- Early Park Admission² to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay (seasonally closed through February 28, 2021) one hour before the park opens (valid theme park admission required, select attractions)
- Complimentary transportation and walking paths to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
4-DAY/4-NIGHT HOTEL & TICKET
FOR A FAMILY OF 4, LIMITED AVAILABILITY”
You can sign up for early access HERE. Or you can contact a travel agent to try and get it for you. Remember these are going to go quickly because it’s an amazing deal!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Universal Orlando
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.