Universal Orlando Resort’s Mardi Gras 2021 – International Flavors of Carnival has been extended again for the second time. Due to popular demand, this event have been extended to May 2, 2021. International Flavors of Carnival was, initially, set to conclude on March 28, 2021 and was extended to April 11, 2021.
Featuring multiple culinary experiences throughout Universal Studios Florida, this years event has been a huge success! A total of 13 International Carnival Flavor booths have been set up to help with crowd management and now has a feeling much like Disney’s festivals in the World Showcase at EPCOT.
Amazing Value at Mardi Gras 2021 – International Flavors of Carnival
Treat your tastebuds with international food and drink samples with a Tasting Lanyard. The lanyard is a great way for you to save some $$ while enjoying this event.
- Sample 10 items for $55 + tax.
- Passholders can purchase an exclusive lanyard that includes 15 items for $65 + tax.
- Includes all 13 countries mentioned above and the Dockside Bar at Universal CityWalk
- Available for purchase at all tasting locations, plus the Universal Studios Reservation Cart
Universal Orlando Resort Mardi Gras Celebration Guidelines
We continue to implement enhanced health and safety procedures and those practices will be applied to all experiences taking place during Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebration.
- Guests may remove their face covering while actively eating or drinking, but must be stationary and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Otherwise, Guests must wear face coverings at all times.
- Inside restaurants and in outdoor dining areas we have arranged tables and seating so that guests can safely remove their face coverings while enjoying their dining experience.
- To allow for social distancing, there are no parades or concerts this year.”
You can learn more by visiting Universal Orlando’s website HERE.
If you have not experienced this year’s event, don’t waste any time! Contact Far Beyond Infinity Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them online for more information. You can also take advantage of multiple promotions with a Universal Orlando Resort Vacation Package.
Have you experienced this event this year already? What did you think of this year’s event compared to years past? Let us know in the comments below.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.