Are you ready to slide down the Humunga Cowabunga again? Enjoy the thrill of the Crush n Gusher?
Typhoon Lagoon has been closed since COVID closed the parks back in March of 2020. No one has been able to experience the wave pool or the multitude of slides that Typhoon Lagoon has to offer.
But, that changes soon. January 2nd, 2022 Typhoon Lagoon will open again to the public. Temperatures in Central Florida are expected to be in the 70s and 80s next week. With temperatures like that, what a great time to enjoy Typhoon Lagoon again!
According to WDWinfo, there are some new offerings for guests to partake in when the water park reopens on January 2nd.
Some of the new offerings include:
- The Snack Shack will have new, delicious Dole Whip offerings including two new Moana themed Dole Whip character cones. Flavors include mango, lime, raspberry, or the classic pineapple.
- Adults may delight in the new Habanero Lime Galley Shack Swirl, a new signature cocktail with spicy habanero, sweet mango, and tangy lime flavors. As always, you could always make and adult treat out of your Dole Whip by adding tequila, coconut rum, or dark rum.
- Also at the Snack Snack, Walt’s Nachos will now be available with Walt’s favorite chili recipe and an array of toppings including cheese, lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños.
- Happy Landings boasts the new EARidescent Ice Dream Cone which is birthday cake flavored ice cream, a white chocolate dipped cone, and EARidescent sprinkles
- Guests may find the 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket and refillable mug for purchase at Typhoon Lagoon. Both feature Mickey and Minnie in their 50th Anniversary finest. These popcorn buckets and mugs are both available throughout the 18 month celebration at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Are you ready for some fun in the sun at Typhoon Lagoon? Comment below and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.