The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will take place from March 4th through June 1st 2020! This year guests can expect a few new acts and a new topiary coming for the event!
Here’s the Schedule for the Garden Rocks Concert Series at the America Gardens Theatre
Shows take place at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8 PM
- March 4-5 – Peabo Bryson NEW
- March 13-16 – Simple Plan
- March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 24-26 – The Spinners
- March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
- March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31-April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6 – Exposé
- April 7-9 – Berlin
- April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
- April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
- April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
- May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW
- May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
- May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 12-14 – Air Supply
- May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
- May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
- May 31-June 1 – Survivor
There will be more added as we get closer to the event.
If you would like to book one of the Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Packages for one of the show times, you can do that soon. Reservations open tomorrow, December 18th for Annual Passholders and DVC members and December 19th for the general public. These will go quickly.
For those unfamiliar with the concert series dining packages it works like this. Select restaurants will offer this package. You book and you eat at the restaurant and get tickets for one of the showtimes for special seating.
New this year to the event will also be a Remy topiary that will be in Ratatouille Garden in the France pavilion to celebrate the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction coming Summer 2020!
“The floral Remy will be surrounded by a colorful garden of veggies that comprise ingredients of a ratatouille recipe.”
Of course the 17 outdoor kitchens will be back, along with the amazing topiary displays throughout the park! Along with one of our favorites, the Goodness Butterfly House!
I love the Flower and Garden Festival. It’s always so beautiful to look at!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.