Good news! H20 Glow Night Tickets are now on sale!!!
H20 Glow Nights is a special ticketed, after hours event, that happens at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park!
You can get into the water park at 6PM with your ticket. That gives you two hours before the party starts. Then from 8PM until 10PM you can participate in the special event that has special lighting, DJ dance party, special character meet and greets, special food and more!
Here’s the Walt Disney World description:
- Glow-rious lighting effects and décor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A tempting selection of limited-time, event-themed food and beverage specialties
- The Wharf—an adults-only retreat for Guests 21 and over, featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a bevy of refreshing beverage for purchase
- An oh-so flashin’-able souvenir glow wristband
Something I really like about this event is that it allows people like me, who burn so easily, to enjoy a water park and not worry about getting fried by the sun!
My husband went to this event before and he said it was a lot of fun!
How much is it?
The cost is determined by if you buy and Advanced ticket or pay at on the same day.
Advanced Tickets are: $65 for ages 10+ and $60 for children ages 3-9
Same Day Tickets are: $75 for ages 10+ or $70 for children ages 3-9
If you are an Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member the prices are lower.
AP or DVC Advance Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $59; Child (Ages 3-9) $54. Discount not valid for same-day purchase. So you pay full price if you don’t buy in advance.
- May 27, 30
- June 3, 6, 10, 17, 20, 24, 27
- July 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
You can book this by visiting the Walt Disney World Website or contacting your preferred travel agency!
If you like water parks I definitely recommend this one. It’s not much different that paying the all day price of $69 Adult and $63 for kids. You do only get 4 hours, but 2 of them is with reduced crowds, wait times, an epic party, and, if you are like me, no sunburn! Plus you can go to the parks earlier in the day and then hit this in the evening.
I would consider it!
What do you think? Comment and let us know.
Hat tip WDWNT
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.