Limited to only 3,000, the Skywalker Legacy Lightsaber Set has officially sold out. This combo of Anakin’s reforged hilt and Leia’s saber was up for just a short while before the stock was depleted. At $375, it was quite the steal if you’re a fan of ‘Star Wars: The Riser of Skywalker.’
Leia’s weapon of a more civilized age looks like a combo of Obi-Wan and Revan’s sabers. That grip doesn’t look very comfortable. The “reforged” saber looks to be the same one that was already available at Galaxy’s Edge.
Yes, both sabers are compatible with the same blades used with Disney’s other replicas. Given the slender neck on Leia’s weapon, it probably comes with another emitter to swap out. This was the same case with Luke’s ‘Return of the Jedi’ saber. It makes the replica look a little chunky, but how often will you be using it?
I’ve got Luke’s, Obi-Wan’s, and my kid built her own. The blades are semi-durable as long as you’re not whacking trees at full force. The hilts, on the other hand, vary when compared to a Park’s Saber and others. For the price, though, the legacy ones are pretty decent.
If you were lucky enough to get an order in for the Legacy Set, you get two hilts and the box seen below.
Here are the details about the set from Disney:
- Limited Edition of 3,000
- Individually numbered
- Set includes two hilts and a case
- Leia Organa Legacy Hilt inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Reforged Skywalker Legacy Hilt inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Includes hilt case with hinged lid, metal latch closure and cushioned interior
- When opened, case plays John Williams’ The Princess Appears (commonly known as The Force theme)
- A unique crest of the Rebel Alliance is featured on front of case with the word “Jedi” in Aurebesh
- Other Aurebesh phrases translate to ”Legacy Lightsabers” and ”Skywalker Legacy”
- Push switch on hilt to activate lightsaber noises and illuminate an attachable Lightsaber Blade in blue, sold separately
- Battery case in handle
- Coordinates with our Lightsaber Clip, Lightsaber Blades, Lightsaber Sheath and Lightsaber Hilt Stand, sold separately
- Inspired by Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World and Disneyland
You’ll most likely be able to pick up Leia’s saber at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in the future if you want the one.
What’s your opinion on this new addition to the lightsaber lineup? Let us know in the comments.
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.