Yesterday I posed about the upcoming MerchPass windows for each of the upcoming Disney Designer Collection Villains Midnight Masquerade collection. Well now ShopDisney has the entire series available for pre-order if you are a D23 Gold Member!
Here are the details:
“The Disney Designer Collection Midnight Masquerade Doll Series is inspired by the magic of moonlit balls and dramatic Disney Villains. Designed by Disney Store artists, this limited edition set includes six deluxe collectible dolls, each in their own special display case.
Offered exclusively for D23 Gold and Gold Family Members
To purchase, log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to your D23 Gold Membership.
Not a D23 Gold Member? Click here to join.
Please note: The entire set will ship November 14, 2020, after the final individual doll has been released.
Set includes six Disney Designer Collection Midnight Masquerade Series Villains Dolls, each in its own display box*
- Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty (1959) – Limited Edition of 5,200
- Ursula from The Little Mermaid (1989) – Limited Edition of 5,100
- Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) – Limited Edition of 5,000
- Yzma from The Emperor’s New Groove (2000) – Limited Edition of 4,500
- Lady Tremaine (Wicked Stepmother) from Cinderella (1950) – Limited Edition of 4,400
- Hades from Hercules (1997) – Limited Edition of 4,300“
This is a pre-order item with an expected delivery date of 11/14/2020.
If you were wanting all the dolls without the hassle of MerchPass this is a good chance to grab them. You might be waiting a bit longer, because they aren’t shipping until after all the release dates, but you don’t have to deal with all the drama.
I would hurry though.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Shop Disney