Disney is going to do a second Disney Family Singalong on Mother’s Day, May 10th.
Here is the line-up as of right now, but they are known to pop in surprises.
- A Whole New World – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- Almost There – Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- Baby Mine – Katy Perry
- Beauty and the Beast – John Legend and Jennifer Hudson
- Hakuna Matata – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- Part of Your World – Halsey
- Poor Unfortunate Souls – Rebel Wilson
- Remember Me – Miguel feat. Christina Aguilera
- Step in Time and Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- Try Everything – Shakira
- When I Am Older– Josh Gad
- You’ll Be in My Heart – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- Your Mother and Mine – Sabrina Carpenter feat. Lang Lang
- Zero to Hero – Keke Palmer feat. “Dancing with the Stars” Pros Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber and Emma Slater
You can catch this special on May 10th on ABC at 7PM EST. It will then go to Disney+ on May 12th.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Laughing Place
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.