H2O Glow Nights are returning to Typhoon Lagoon starting on May 30th!
This is a special ticketed event (that we highly recommend) taking place on select nights (most Thursday’s and Saturdays) between the 30th of May and August 24th!
This event offers special after hour activities, dance parties, character meet and greets and special food and beverage options!
Disney Parks Blog describes it as:
During Disney H2O Glow Nights, the park transforms into an electric celebration overflowing with splash-tastic surprises like a DJ dance party, shorter wait times for popular waterslides, and an array of fun Toy Story-themed experiences. Guests can even enjoy character greetings with Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Jessie. There will even be a special adults-only area at The Wharf where adult partygoers can enjoy live entertainment as well as a full bar with refreshing libations available for purchase.
I describe it as a lot of fun because it offers much lower crowds than during the day and at a price that’s very reasonable and not much different than a regular day pass!
Let’s take a look at the food and beverage options coming this year!
- Western Beef Brisket, Available at Leaning Palms – Beef brisket, fingerling potatoes, and baby carrots topped with pico de gallo and micro greens
- Pork Kabob, Available at Leaning Palms – Jicama slaw, kumquat preserves, pineapple, and watermelon topped with micro greens
- Chick Kabob, Available at Leaning Palms – Mojo chicken, jicama slaw, kumquat preserves, pineapple, and watermelon topped with micro greens
- Surfs Up Chicken Noodle Salad, Available at Leaning Palms, Typhoon Tilly’s, Snack Shack – Bulgogi chicken, noodle slaw, and lettuce topped with sesame seeds
- Fish Out of Water, Available at Leaning Palms – Baked cod, coconut rice, and baby bok choy topped with lemon butter and micro greens
- Cheese Party Platter, Available at Leaning Palms, Typhoon Tilly’s – Port Salude, smoked cheddar, fontina cheese, smoked gouda, grapes, and crackers
- Bathtub Party Sundae, Available at Happy Landings – Vanilla ice cream, confetti cake, whipped cream, and chocolate rubber ducks topped with sprinkles and served in a novelty bathtub dish
- Woody’s Rootin’ Tootin’ Milkshake, Available at Leaning Palms – Cotton candy milkshake served in a novelty Woody Boot and topped with whipped cream, edible glitter, and a gummy worm
- Pineapple Soft-serve with Blue Raspberry, Available at Typhoon Tilly’s and Snack Shack – Pineapple soft-serve with blue raspberry slushy
- The Glowing Unicorn (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms –Non-alcoholic violet colada with a glow cube, rainbow whipped cream, edible shimmer glitter, and a twist candy lollipop
- Tropical Flash Lemonade (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Tropical smoothie mix with Odwalla Lemonade and a glow cube
- Glow Fusion Punch (Alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Vodka and fruit-based liqueur with grenadine and pineapple juice topped with rainbow popping pearls
- Green Glowrita (Alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Tequila, Granny Smith Apple syrup, and sour mix topped with blueberry popping pearls
- Strawberry Glow Lemonade (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms and High and Dry – Strawberry smoothie mix with Odwalla Lemonade and a glow cube
- Buzz Blaster (Non-alcoholic), Available at Leaning Palms – Sprite and green apple popping pearls served with a Buzz Lightyear glow clip
- Galactic Lemonade (Alcoholic), Available at Let’s Go Slurpin’ and Fred’s Dive Bar – Blueberry vodka, blue curaçao, Odwalla Lemonade, and pomegranate juice topped with Sprite and a glow cube
- Party Time Tea (Alcoholic), Available at Let’s Go Slurpin’ – Tennessee whiskey, sweet tea, and lemonade with a glow cube
- Dream Disco Float (Alcoholic), Available at Happy Landings – Hard orange soda, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and edible glitter
- Adult Root Beer Disco Float (Alcoholic), Available at Happy Landings – Hard root beer, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and edible glitter
- Elysian DayGlow IPA Draft (Alcoholic), Available at High and Dry
- Brut de Peche Champagne (Alcoholic), Available at Fred’s Dive Bar – Served in a LED Champagne
- Light-up Popcorn Bucket – Main Change Popcorn Cart
- H2O Glow Nights Light-up Souvenir Cup – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Alien Light-up Souvenir Cup – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Light-up Champagne Glass – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Glow Cubes – Various Locations throughout the Park
- Buzz Lightyear Glow Clip – Leaning Palms
- Woody Boot – Leaning Palms
- Bathtub Party Sundae – Happy Landings
EXCLUSIVE EVENT MERCHANDISE
- H2O Glow Nights Tumbler
- H2O Glow Nights T-Shirt
These all look so great! I love that so many come with a novelty item/souvenir too. It makes it worth the money a bit more!
Here are the dates for H2O Glow Nights
June: 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 22, 27, 29
July: 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27
August: 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24
The party runs from 8PM-11PM (Ticketed guests can enter beginning at 6PM.) Advanced tiickets are $59 (plus tax) per adult and $54 (plus tax) per child ages 3-9. Day of Tickets will be $69 (plus tax) per adult and $64 (plus tax) per child. Tickets are not required for children under 3!
Make sure you check this out. It’s a lot of fun and definitely worth the price. If you are like me, and burn easily, this is a great way to visit a Disney water park without the burn!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.