Pluto was created in 1930 with his birthday being September 5, 1930. He made his debut in Disney’s “The Chain Gang.” This year marks the 90th Anniversary of this beloved doggo and to celebrate Disney has made some special anniversary merchandise.
This special Spirit Jersey comes in sizes XS-XXL. It’s done in what appears to be a 90’s inspired “color block” featuring Pluto yellow, black and white.
- Pullover Spirit Jersey
- Color-block construction
- Distressed Pluto face screen art on front
- Puff ink ”Pluto” block lettering across back shoulders
- Medium weight fabric
- Long sleeves
- Pieced yoke
- Dropped shoulders
- Ribbed cuffs
- Shirttail hem
- Woven Spirit Jersey label at side hem
- Celebrating Pluto’s 90th Anniversary
- 100% Cotton
This special 13″ “gold sheen” plush celebrates Pluto’s 90th Anniversary.
- Pluto plush
- Detailed plush sculpting
- Quilted covering with golden sheen
- Floppy ears, tail, and tongue
- Simulated leather collar
- Pluto 90th Anniversary commemorative patch on rear
I honestly think the price is high for what it is.
- Pluto-inspired cake pin
- Enameled cloisonné
- Glitter details
- Shiny nickel finish
- Mickey icon pin backs
- Disney Pin Trading 2020 backstamp
- ”90 Magical Years Pluto” backstamp
- Comes on Cast Member name tag-shaped card with picture of Pluto and his name
- Commemorating Pluto’s 90th Anniversary
- Zinc alloy / enamel
- Pin: 1 3/4” H x 1 3/16” W
This ornament is pretty cool. It has Pluto coming out of the front in color, with part of his body and his back end still in black and white.
- Limited Release
- Fully sculpted ornament features Pluto
- Freestanding for desk or tree display
- Satin ribbon for hanging
- Special Legacy Anniversary charm commemorates Pluto’s 90th Anniversary
- Pluto’s first appearance was as an unnamed bloodhound in a Mickey Mouse cartoon, The Chain Gang (1930)
- From Disney Store artist sketchbook designs
- Part of the Disney Sketchbook Ornament Legacy Collection
- 3 1/2″ H
Plus a MerchPass for the 90th Anniversary Pluto Key
Key collectors you can enter the MerchPass for your chance to purchase the Pluto key on September 3rd starting at 7 AM PST/ 10 AM EST. The entry period will end at 11:59 PM PST/ 2:59 EST.
There you have it! Five new pieces to celebrate Disney’s ultimate “Good Boi” on his 90th birthday!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Shop Disney
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.