Hey Disney jewelry fans, Rebecca Hook has some brand new pieces out on ShopDisney.com!
Let’s take a look!
The necklace is done in Sterling Silver and is adjustable from 16″-20″
There are also some Mickey Mouse Rose Gold pieces out now!
- Sterling silver Mickey Mouse icon pendant on sterling silver chain
- Clear cubic zirconias accented with rose gold finish settings
- Adjustable cable chain necklace 18″-20″
- Sterling silver Mickey Mouse icon earrings
- Accented with clear cubic zirconias
- Rose gold finish
- French wire back
Also done in a rose gold and sterling silver is this new necklace.
- Sterling silver
- 18K rose gold plated
- Cubic zirconia gems
- Adjustable chain necklace- adjustable 18″-20″
There are even more earrings that released!
- Sterling silver Minnie icon earrings
- Flowers feature enamel cloisonné detailing
- Minnie bow encrusted with cubic zirconia
- French wire earrings
These match a Mickey Mouse Balloon necklace that came out previously.
- Two-tone sterling silver
- Mickey icon balloons plated in 18K rose gold
- Balloon ”string” detailed with handset clear cubic zirconia
- 1″ long
- Sterling silver hoop earrings
- Mickey icon of cubic zirconia
- Clear cubic zirconia faceted stones interspersed with blue Swarovski crystals
- Post back earrings
The ring is personalized to your initial of choice and comes in sizes 6, 7 and 8.
- Personalize with one character
- Sterling silver ring with yellow gold finish
- Mickey icons of clear cubic zirconias
There are all the new pieces, and of course ShopDisney.com has many other pieces from Rebecca Hook. They would all make fantastic gifts for a birthday or Mother’s Day, or just to reward yourself for something, like staying inside and not going too crazy.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.