When I was growing up I remember my parents buying a Polaroid camera. I remember waiting for the pictures to develop and shaking them around trying to make them move faster. Now Polaroid is releasing a new camera, that looks very similar to the old one, but themed to ‘The Mandalorian.’
Right now you can purchase the camera, film or a bundle to get started!
The PolaroidNow Camera is – $119 and you can find it on Amazon or at Polaroid.com.
The camera offers many features:
- “Autofocus 2-lens system: Capture the Sharpest Memories yet. The Polaroid Now chooses the best lens for the show while you stay focused on the action.
- Build-in Double Exposure: The force of two frames in one. Shoot stars, layer landscapes, and add drama to your Polaroid photographs.
- Self-Timer: Make the moment your own with the self-timer. Tap the timer for an extra 9 seconds to get into the frame.
- Accurate Flash: A more human-friendly flash to make everyone look like they should.
- Rechargeable Battery: Be ready for every moment with a built-in rechargeable battery and USB charging cable.
- i-Type Film: Uses our battery free i-Type film that’s easier on the wallet “(I question this.)
The Mandalorian Film for $17.99 on Amazon or Polaroid.com
The film has 8 photos, which I think the price tag is a bit steep on this one. Each photo will print with a Mandalorian image on the bottom.
The Mandalorian Starter Set – $169.99 from Polaroid.
Honestly, you are only saving a few dollars buying the set.
I’m not sure if the theming justifies the price tags here, but these cameras are a lot of fun and bring back a lot of memories. I can still picture my parents’ camera. My daughter has a newer version with Hello Kitty and she loves hers.
Might be a fun holiday gift for an 80’s or Star Wars fan.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!