Happy New Year! Today Walt Disney World is again allowing park hopping after 2PM.
Here’s what we know.
- You must have a the Park Hopper option on your ticket for the day you are using the ticket.
- You can hop after 2PM each day, until the park’s scheduled closing time. As far as we know you can visit all the parks that have not hit capacity.
- You must have a Park Pass Reservation for the first park you will visit that day and you must visit that park before you can hop to another after 2PM. Currently you do not need a Park Pass Reservation for the parks you will hop to after your first one, but entry will be determined by capacity levels.
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will not allow park hoppers to enter the virtual queue. If you would like to try for the virtual queue you MUST start your day with a Park Pass Reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Park to Park transportation will resume for guests to hop between parks, with a valid Park Hopper option on their ticket.
If you have any questions make sure to ask Cast Members or go to Guest Relations to get more information. They can also let you know if a park is at capacity before you hop on over.
Here’s a picture of the signage at the Magic Kingdom, posted by Blog Mickey:
— BlogMickey.com (@Blog_Mickey) January 1, 2021
Good luck today.
If you hop today and have any information you want to share to help others please let us know!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.