Earlier this month, when the Halloween merchandise debuted at Disney parks, guests were disappointed as many hot items were hard to get or sold out. Now two of those items, along with others, are available on Shop Disney.
Currently available in sizes XS-XXL the Spirit Jersey is black with green Oogie Boogie faces and glitter ink wording on the back and chest areas.
- Pullover Spirit Jersey
- Puffy glitter inks
- ”Oogie Boogie” banner across back shoulder
- ”Frightfully Fun” text on chest
- Allover bats and Oogie Boogie print pattern
- Medium weight fabric
- Dropped shoulders
- Pieced yoke
- Long sleeves
- Ribbed crew neck and cuffs
- Shirttail hem
- Woven Spirit Jersey label at side hem
- Inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas
- 100% cotton
This is a pre-order with Disney expecting them in by 9/3/2021
It is the mini-backpack that the scalpers descended upon to grab and put on eBay for 2-3X the price.
The bag measures 10 1/2” H x 9” W x 4 1/2” D.
“The bug-filled baddie from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas can now be filled with all your essentials with this Oogie Boogie backpack by Loungefly. Fashioned in his likeness, complete with colorful creepy crawlies inside his mouth, the textured faux leather design is inspired by his burlap body.
- Faux leather mini backpack
- Front features 3D Oogie Boogie head with appliqué eyebrows
- Mouth features screen art bugs
- Screen art stitching on sides
- Screen art bats on front compartment
- Black faux leather back panel with embroidered bats
- Double zipper main compartment
- Front zip compartment
- Loungefly logo metal pulls
- Side slip pockets
- Adjustable padded black faux leather shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
- Disney Parks x Loungefly logo label plate
- Inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas”
You can grab these now on ShopDisney.com
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.