New Disney Designer ears are now available. This time they are designed by Darren Wilson and feature Carl and Ellie from Disney / Pixar’s “Up” film.
Here’s the write-up:
Artist Darren Wilson brings his distinctive sense of style to this soaring, sentimental ear hat inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Up. Part of the Disney Parks Designer Collection, it comes in a special drawstring bag.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Limited Release
- Mouse Ear hat designed by Darren Wilson
- Sublimated ink art on cap features young Carl and Ellie on one side, and aged Carl and Ellie on the other
- Printed plastic ears with text and images inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Up
- 3D Grape Soda bottlecap and safety pin on ear
- Colorful print balloons on interior lining
- Textured cap trim
- Elastic chin strap
- Drawstring storage bag with Disney Parks Designer Collection logo
- Part of the Disney Parks Designer Collection
- One size fits most adults
- Polyester, exclusive of decoration
If you are interested you need to act quickly!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.