Shop Disney has just released a new Holiday Doll for 2021 featuring Rapunzel. She’s in a winter themed outfit that features her signature purple coloring as well as some fantastic embroidery and even faux fur.
The 11.5″ doll features a deluxe costume with a dress and a cape made from satin, velvet and faux fur and she’s fully poseable! Her hair is done up in a braid. If you were planning on removing her from her box you could definitely stick some more flowers in her braid and make her even more festive. I know my daughter would have loved that!
Here’s the write-up:
“Rapunzel celebrates the 2021 holidays in grand style with her glamorous winter outfit. This special edition Classic Doll features the Disney Princess’ long golden locks beautifully braided and cascading over a glittering cape and coordinating dress edged with white faux fur.
- Special Edition
- Rapunzel Disney Classic Doll
- Deluxe costume features dress and cape
- Shimmering cape draped at back and attaches at each shoulder
- White faux fur collar
- Golden filigree screen art with red rhinestone detailing
- Dress features satin bodice with contrasting front panel with golden lattice and lace trim
- Velvet skirt with contrasting front panel with allover print
- Skirt features golden filigree screen art with red glitter detailing
- Skirt hem edged in white faux fur
- Long golden braided locks
- Fully poseable
- Fabric flower hair fixture
- Comes in commemorative window display packaging
- Inspired by Disney’s Tangled
- Part of the Disney Classic Doll Collection
- Ages 3+
- All man-made materials
- Doll: 11 1/2” H“
The price is a bit high at $50, especially considering that Holiday Barbie dolls from Mattel usually run between $35-$40, but I’m sure doll collectors won’t mind. She’s really pretty and the embroidery work on the dress and cape is fantastic.
She’s available now! Limited two per guest.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.