As we know Josh D’Amaro and Rebecca Campbell have been promoted from Presidents of Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Now we have two new individuals moving into those positions.
Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World will see Jeff Vahle become the new Park President. He is moving up from President, Disney Signature Experiences into this new post. His vacated position will now be replaced with Thomas Mazloum, who was Walt Disney World’s Senior Vice President of Resort and Transportation Operations. He has also been the liaison with the Orange County Economic Recovery Task Force.
Mr. Vahle had this to say about becoming the President, Walt Disney World:
“With Walt Disney World approaching its 50th anniversary, there could not be a more gratifying time to be selected for this role and to work with the incredible team responsible for creating magical memories for millions of guests each year. I plan to continue to build on the momentum from Josh’s tenure, bringing even more innovative entertainment and experiences to our guests.”
Disneyland will now have Ken Potrock as it’s new president. He was previously President, Consumer Products. His replacement will be Kareem Daniel who moves up from his position as President, Walt Disney Imagineering Operations/Product Creation/Publishing/Games.
Mr. Potrock had this to say about taking over as President, Disneyland:
“I’m grateful for the opportunity to join the remarkable team at Walt Disney’s original park. This Resort holds a special place in the hearts of our Guests around the world – a responsibility that we all take very seriously, and we will continue to build on that foundation by delivering unforgettable experiences, while creating memories that last a lifetime.”
Continuing executive leadership team for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products are:
- Michael Colglazier, President & Managing Director, Disney Parks International
- Jill Estorino, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Sales
- Margaret Giacalone, Chief Counsel
- Tami Garcia, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Diversity and Inclusion
- Alannah Hall-Smith, Senior Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs
- George Kalogridis, President, Segment Development and Enrichment
- Kevin Lansberry, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Tilak Mandadi, Executive Vice President, Digital and Chief Technology Officer
- Bob Weis, President, Walt Disney Imagineering
I has definitely been the shake-up over at the Walt Disney Company today. I’m sure the next investor call is going to be interesting.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Walt Disney World Press Release