Yet another new Disney Designer Collection piece has been released.
This time artist Dave Perillo has debuted his Mouse ears and they actually play music!
If you turn on the musical feature it plays the Mickey Mouse March!
It also has a very 50’s, Mickey Mouse Club aesthetic to it I think. It’s fun.
Currently you can find these at Walt Disney World, Disneyland and on ShopDisney.com.
The price for these ears is $58.00
Dave Perillo will also be attending the Epcot International Festival of the Arts. He will be meeting with fans in the WonderGround Gallery tent Jan. 20- 24 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. daily.
Here’s where you can find the new hat at the US Disney Parks:
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Art of Disney (Epcot)
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories (Disney Springs)
- Legends of Hollywood (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Uptown Jewelers (Magic Kingdom Park)
- Discovery Trading Company (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- Disneyana (Disneyland park)
- Off the Page (Disney California Adventure park)
- The Disney Dress Shop (Downtown Disney District)
I really do like the musical element to this hat!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!