Yoda fans, Shop Disney now has a new mini-backpack available for purchase. This one has been created by Loungefly and Funko POP!
Now, this is not the ‘Baby Yoda,’ Mandalorian one. This is an actual Yoda backpack. How you tell is the lines on the forehead because, he’s old.
Funko works with Loungefly from time to time. Often you see these available for conventions. This backpack is available for $70
The Yoda Loungefly/Funko backpack features Yoda’s face on top and then it looks like he is sitting inside the bag, which is another reason why it might confused some fans as being ‘The Child’
Here are the details:
- Faux leather mini backpack
- Green suede piecing
- 3D ears with dark green appliqué detailing
- Appliqué eyes
- Embroidered eyebrows and nose
- Debossed forehead wrinkles
- Debossed Star Wars logo on back
- Double zipper main compartment
- Front zip pouch
- Loungefly logo metal pulls
- Goldtone hardware
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
- Lining features Star Wars and Pop! by Loungefly logo print
- Side slip pockets
- Pop! by Loungefly logo label plate with brown enamel
- Part of the Stars Wars x Loungefly Collection
- All man-made materials
- 10” H x 9 1/4” W x 6 3/4” D
The lining has ‘Star Wars’ and ‘POP!, by Loungefly” througout.
You can find it on ShopDisney.com HERE.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.