On October 1 the France pavilion expansion will open at EPCOT as part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” 18-month, 50th Anniversary event.
Now we have a look at the new La Crêperie de Paris that has a menu inspired by the Brittany region of France. From the interior décor to the striped shirts and red hats the Cast Members wear that are made to resemble miki (which are traditional Brittany fishermen.)
The galettes and crêpes will be served thin at La Crêperie de Paris as they are in the Brittany region.
“The galettes will be cooked at a high temperature, allowing the outside to become crispy and crunchy, surrounding an irresistible array of fillings. The gluten-friendly savory galettes will be made with buckwheat imported exclusively from France and will feature classic fillings with some unique twists.”
There will also be thin sweet crêpes made from scratch. Options will include: “traditional Gourmande, filled with house-made hazelnut chocolate spread, Pomme, filled with caramelized apples and caramel beurre salé, the dessert crêpes are guaranteed to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. You can even top these decadent delights with house-made ice cream!”
La Crêperie de Paris will also serve traditional Brittany hard ciders
Prix Fix Menu – Table Service
“The restaurant will also offer a daily prix fixe menu that includes a choice of soup or a salad, one savory galette, one dessert crêpe, and a glass of hard cider, soda or juice. The full menu of savory and sweet crêpes features:
- Classique: ham, egg, Swiss cheese
- Poulet: chicken, bechamel cheese sauce, mushrooms
- Chèvre: goat cheese, spinach, walnuts
- Saumon: smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives, lemon
- Ratatouille: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Savoyarde: Raclette cheese, onions, imported Bayonne ham
- Gourmande: hazelnut chocolate spread, whipped cream
- Banane: banana, caramel beurre salé
- Melba: peach, red berries sauce, almonds
- Poire: pear, chocolate ganache, whipped cream
- Pomme: caramelized apples, caramel beurre sale
If you would like a Quick Service option Crêpes À Emporter at La Crêperie de Paris is where you will go. It’s a walk-up window that will serve the following items:
- Cream of Brie Cheese Galette
- Ratatouille Galette: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Bechamel, Cheese & Ham Galette
- Butter & Sugar Crêpe
- Hazelnut & Chocolate Spread Crêpe
- Red Berries Crêpe
- Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream Crêpe
The good news is that reservations are NOT needed at this time. Table Service will be first-come, first-served!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.