If you are a fan of Gelato I have good news for you. The Disney Parks Blog has announced that there is new location coming to the Italy Pavilion in Epcot– Gelateria Toscana.
This new location will be a walk-up window and will offer options like gelati, sorbetti, gelati floats and more.
Take a look at some of the upcoming options:
Here are some of the choices that it will have:
- Gelati in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, cookies ‘cream, stracciatella, strawberry, or tiramisù
- Sorbetti in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Lemon, raspberry, mixed berry, or mango
- Gelati Floats – Fior di Latte gelato with your choice of root beer or Coca-Cola
- Coppa del Nonno – Fior di Latte, chocolate, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and amaretti cookies
- Coppa Amicizia – Fior di Latte, cookies ‘n cream, and strawberry gelati with whipped cream
- Coppa Delizia – Fior di Latte, strawberry, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with strawberry sauce and whipped cream
- “Affogato” Espresso Gelato – Fresh Italian espresso poured over Fior di Latte gelato with an amaretto cookie
- Cannoli al Cioccolato – Crisp pastry filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate, and candied orange
- Zeppole – Soft fried Ricotta cheese fritters dusted with powdered sugar
- Mocha Tiramisù – Mascarpone cream, espresso coffee, savoiardi biscuits, and chocolate
- Specialty non-alcoholic beverages along with cocktails, beer, and wine are also available
This location is set to open sometime in May. They didn’t include the exact date in the Disney Parks Blog article.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.