Dooney and Bourke have once again teamed up with Disney for a new design. This time Fantasyland is the focus with elements from both Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
There are two silhouettes available.
This piece measures 9 1/2” H x 12” W x 5 1/4” D with a handle drop length of 4” and a strap drop length of 15 1/2.”
“Carry around happy memories of your trips to Fantasyland wherever you go with this stylish satchel from Dooney & Bourke. The simulated leather bag has a colorful allover design featuring popular landmarks found at the theme land plus Disneyland and Walt Disney World symbols.
- Allover pattern inspired by Fantasyland*
- Screen art on coated cotton*
- Genuine leather trims
- Zip top closure with braided leather pulls
- Three interior slip pockets, including cell phone pocket
- Interior zip pocket
- Interior key hook
- Goldtone hardware
- Leather carry handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Fabric lined
- Metal feet“
The wristlet/wallet measures 4 1/2” H x 8 1/4” W x 1” D (when closed) with a strap length of 7” L.
“Carry your fondest dreams from Fantasyland in our zip wallet by Dooney & Bourke. A retro-styled pattern featuring Disneyland and Walt Disney World icons makes fashion fantasies come true in coated cotton with fine leather finishings.
- Allover print includes Fantasyland icons (tea cups, carrousel, castle, clock, Casey Jr. and more), plus Disneyland and Walt Disney World ”D” icons*
- Screen art on coated cotton
- Stitched leather finishings
- Zip closure with leather pull
- Interior zip compartment
- Two billfold compartments
- Twelve card pockets
- Accordion fold interior
- Goldtone hardware
- Removable leather wrist strap
I just love the retro design, color scheme and feel of this print!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.