The dress is a gorgeous royal purple with green flames and features Maleficent in both her human and dragon forms.
Sizes are XS-3XL and the price is $128.00
Here are the details:
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Sleeveless dress
- Embroidered raven appliqué on back of bodice
- Maleficent, green flame, briars and castle screen art on the front of skirt
- Maleficent as Dragon with green flames and briars screen on back of skirt
- Fitted bodice with surplice neckline
- Pleated front panels
- Shoulder straps with elastic gathers in front
- Wide waist panel
- Pin-tucked flared skirt
- Zip closure in back
- Side seam pockets
- Inspired by Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- Part of the Disney Parks Dress Shop Collection
This dress would be absolutely perfect if they have the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year. It hasn’t been cancelled and as of now will go on as planned!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Shop Disney
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.