Oh my daughter would be all about this!
Disney has announced a new DescenDANCE party coming to the Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure Park in Disneyland. Plus there will be a new World of Color spectacular called Villainous!
Here’s a look at what you and/or your kids might love at this special ticketed event!
- DescenDANCE Party – A new party in the Backlot area of Hollywood Land, inspired by the “Descendants” movies and shows from the Disney Channel. DescenDANCE Party begins when “a spell is cast, summoning the greatest dance crew from the Isle of the Lost to throw down and lead everyone in moves that are set to the biggest hit songs from all three Descendants movies. The original “Villain Kids” might even crash the party through magic mirrors. Once the DescenDANCE crew returns to their realm, the Backlot DJ continues to spin tunes that will make any “Villain Kid” proud, inviting everyone to step onto the dance floor into the night.”
- Villainous! – The new World of Color show spins a Halloween tale about a young girl named Shelley Marie. Follow along as the story carries Shelley on an journey, exploring the villainous side of Disney characters through fountains, lasers, lights, projections and special effects.
- Character encounters – Meet beloved Disney characters and villains like Dr Facilier, Jafar and Maleficent!
- Immersive Treat Trails – Trick-or-treating is always fun at Disney. Kids young and old can participate! Check out the “wonderfully wicked treat trails throughout the park. Iconic characters such as Mad Hatter from Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland,” or even Oogie Boogie himself will surprise and delight. Additional treat trails will feature oversized cauldrons full of treats for all guests to enjoy.”
- Frightfully Fun Parade – The favorite Halloween parade is coming to Disney California Adventure park for the first time! My favorite party, the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow, will start the parade, followed by Mickey and Minnie who lead the parade of characters and villains along the parade route.
This Halloween party will be offered on 20 nights this fall. For more information visit Disneyland.com/HalloweenParty.
Make sure to watch “Descendants 3” this August on Disney Channel! I’m sure we will. My daughter is all about it!
Sounds like a lot of fun right? What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog