Earlier in the year we got the new buses with the Fab 6 designs., featuring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto.
Now we have three new designs that have entered the fleet.
The Lion King
More buses with designs from Frozen and other Disney classics will be coming soon as well. Frozen is a given with the new movie coming out and the push for Arendelle Aqua hitting the stores.
These buses will also have the new blue seats with USB charging ports and the laminate flooring.
I’m glad they are updating the buses because Thom had a trip where there was no air conditioning working on a bus and it was HOT. I can’t imagine how that poor driver felt!
Which reminds me to mention some simple bus etiquette:
1. Be nice to the drivers, they are doing their best to accommodate you.
2. If standing, move all the way back so people can get on the bus.
3. Don’t sit your stuff on the seats so no one else can sit down.
4. Follow the rules.
5. Don’t jump line. If people are lined up at your stop. Either line up or wait.
6. If you see people who would be safer in a seat please give them the seat (elderly, pregnant women, small children, etc.)
7. Wait till people get off the bus before trying to get on the bus.
8. It’s a courtesy and not a right to ride the bus so please remember that.
I am curious to see what other designs they bring out. I would love to see a Haunted Mansion one, but I doubt they will do that (it would still be cool though.) Coco would be a really cool second choice though!
What design do you like? What would you like to see?
Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.