Wanda’s battery-operated boyfriend died. Her imaginary children vanished. Many people are angry at her for enslaving an entire town while she grieved. She cannot catch a break. The professional victim known as The Scarlet Witch is channeling her destructive tendencies outward, and no one in the multiverse is safe!
Thanks to Sideshow Collectibles, you can own this “interesting” piece of Marvel’s Phase 4. Scarlet Witch is the latest figure to be announced from Hot Toys. She’s 12″ tall and dressed out in her new outfit we saw in the recently released Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. She’s red, mad, and maybe a better allegory for a particular something than Turning Red ever was. She’s also $285.
If you’re a friend of Elizabeth Olsen’s portrayal of the character, then the Hot Toys figure is for you. Her eyes even light up! Woo! She’ll ship out during the second half of 2023.
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in the movie, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt and tiara with stunning likeness, two styles of front hair sculptures, specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities, faithful recreation of costume in scarlet red applied with dramatic weathering effects, highly-detailed accessories such as the Darkhold, different styles of power-using effects accessories, interchangeable hands with black finger tips and a figure stand.
Here’s what you’ll be getting for $285:
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
- One (1) interchangeable front hair sculpture
- Specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities
- Brown color long curly hair sculpture with tiara
- Specialized body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Ten (10) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of opened hands
- Two (2) pairs of clenching hands
- Two (2) pairs of power-using hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) red, black colored shirt with weathering effects
- One (1) red, black colored waist armor with patterns
- One (1) black-colored pants
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots
- One (1) Darkhold book
- Two (2) pairs of power-using effects accessories
- Specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
What do you think of Wanda’s look in the latest film? Let us know below.
[Source: Sideshow Collectibles]
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.