Disney has announced that they will be reopening several more restaurants in Disneyland including: Paradise Garden Grill, Blue Bayou, Napa Rose, Story Tellers Cafe, and GCH Craftsman Bar NEW.
The re-openings start on May 13 and go through the end of the month.
Here’s the last:
- Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar (New! Excited to announce online)
“When craving the perfect place to unwind with friends and family, make yourself at home in a space inspired by Craftsman architecture, as exemplified in iconic homes such as the Gamble House in Pasadena, California. You’ll find an inviting blend of seating options and delightful Arts and Crafts touches throughout the spacious, al fresco setting. Soak it all in while sipping on an ice-cold beer, glass of wine or handcrafted libation from the full-service bar.”
There is a Foot note!
Note: Only guests staying at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will be able to dine at these locations through May 27. Starting May 28, these locations will be open to all guests.
- GCH Craftsman Bar
- GCH Craftsman Grill (mobile order available)
- Hearthstone Lounge (mobile order available)
- Napa Rose (dinner only)
- Storytellers Café (breakfast and dinner; no characters)
The locations above are located in the Grand Californian Hotel so it makes sense that it would be limited to hotel guests for the time being, but it sounds like they will be open to everyone soon.
If you are a fan of these locations you will be able to visit them soon. So that is really exciting for the Disneyland fans!
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.