If you are visiting Walt Disney World in the near future you might want to check and see if your Resort Hotel has had mobile ordering added to it.
You can use your My Disney Experience App to pre-order food on your mobile device at most of the park’s quick service restaurants, but you can now use it at select Disney Resort restaurant and beverage locations too.
Disney has just added some locations to their list including:
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory – Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-French Quarter
- World Premiere Food Court– Disney’s All-Star Resort
- End Zone Food Court – Disney’s All-Star Resort
- Intermission Food Court – Disney’s All-Star Resort
- Everything POP Shopping and Dining – Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Mara – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Contempo Cafe – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
These will be joining the previously offered Resort restaurants Centertown Market and Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. I did think the Everything Pop one had mobile ordering before, but I guess not.
It’s easy to use, just select what you would like to order, place your order and pay, then pick up at the “mobile order” window at participating restaurants. It will save you some time in the parks and time is valuable with the lines being what they are anymore!
What do you think? Have you used it before? What did you think of the service? Have any tips or tricks to share? (Please do we love those)
Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog