Oh yeah. Another month and another chance to enter the Merch Mess lottery (I know what I said.) Disney is again pushing for Merch Pass for the Series 9 Big Thunder Mountain Railroad release. Today is the day the lottery entries start.
Merch Pass opened at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST) and the entries will run until 11:59PM PST (2:59 AM EST)
Here’s the screenshots and amounts of items available.
- Minnie Plush – 7,450 available. We went down again! Dumbo had 7,630, Carousel had 11,990 and Peter Pan had 11,910
- Minnie Pins – 11,450 available. Dumbo had 11,610, Carousel had 11,450, and Peter Pan had 15,450.
- Minnie Ears – 9,365 available. This is a significant INCREASE. Dumbot- 3,910, Carousel 5,085 and Peter Pan had 4,990.
- Minnie Loungefly Mini-Backpack – 1,590 available. This is down from Dumbo 1,600. Carousel had 1,240 and Peter Pan had 2,400.
- Minnie Mug – 5,315 available. Dumbo had 4,330, Carousel had 5,810 and Peter Pan had 8,670.
- Minnie Magic Band – 475 available. This is the same number we had for Dumbo and they had 470 for Peter Pan
Here’s the submission screen:
“You will be notified by email by September 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM PT if you have been selected for the opportunity to purchase any of your selected items. You will then have through the end of the day on September 18, 2020 to complete your purchase. Completing your purchase is optional. U.S. entrants only. Items can be shipped to U.S. addresses only and are limited to 2 per household.”
What’s interesting is that people are only allowed 2 items per household now. You can’t just use dozens of accounts and have a bunch of items sent to your home! I will give Disney credit for trying to stop the cheating, but the MerchPass has been a joke so far. Maybe this will help, but people will likely still use dozens of accounts just trying to get two items now.
If you are selected you will be notified on September 17th.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Source: Shop Disney
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.