Doll collectors it’s now time to grab Midnight Masquerade Megara from Hercules.
She is available now on ShopDisney.com and at Disney Stores.
I love this one! You rarely see Meg merchandise and they even captured her facial expressions. I can almost hear her saying “Wonderboy.”
- Limited Edition of 5,200
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Pleated satin gown with golden trims
- Shimmering overlay skirt with golden detail and faceted gems
- Sheer fluttering cape
- Golden tiara, bracelets, chains, and shoulderpiece
- Golden sandals with ankle ties
- Golden finish mask with satin ribbon
- Finely styled hair
- Rooted eyelashes
- Display stand included
- Comes in elegant window display packaging with masquerade slipcase
- Inspired by Disney’s Hercules (1997)
- Part of the Disney Designer Collection, Midnight Masquerade Series
These sell out relatively quickly so you want to grab one as soon as you can!
She is limited to 1 per guest.
Next week will be the launch of the final doll– Rapunzel.
Rapunzel will launch next Saturday, November 2, 2019.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.