Today is the day that the United States Shop Disney site launches the first series for Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction. Fans stateside have been waiting for months for the release, while other countries have already gotten Series 1-3.
The Mickey Mouse series will be lining up with the 2020 Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction series. The first month is Space Mountain.
Let’s take a look!
Mickey Mouse Space Mountain Plush – $34.99
“Mickey Mouse materializes for our monthly, limited release series of collectible premium plush. Each release honors a different, beloved Disney Theme Park attraction. With this month’s selection, Mickey invites you to buckle up for a galactic thrill ride as he’s reimagined as Space Mountain. Dressed in an all white outfit inspired by the distinctive design of the popular attraction, Mickey will make a great companion as you journey through space and time.
- Limited Release
- Detailed plush sculpting
- Embroidered features
- White vinyl outfit inspired by Space Mountain exterior
- White satin gloves
- Starfield print on ears, back of head, and tail
- Back of right ear includes ”Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary” logo
- Goggles with purple lens
- First in a monthly series of 12 plush toys
- Embroidered Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection patch on foot
- Space Mountain opened in Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World on January 15, 1975
- Part of the Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection
- Part of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Collection
- 18 1/8” H x 10 1/4” W x 6 2/3” D“
Mickey Mouse Loungefly Mini Backpack – $85
“Mickey Mouse brings his distinctive character to this monthly, limited release series of mini backpacks by Loungefly. Each entry honors a different, beloved Disney Theme Park attraction. Inspired by the striking facade of Space Mountain, this white pearlescent bag features glittering silver ears and side pockets and a starfield design on the front pocket.
- Sliver glitter Mickey Mouse ears
- White pearlescent PVC body
- Front zip pouch with starfield print and white PVC appliqués of Mickey’s shorts’ buttons
- Double zipper main compartment
- Loungefly logo metal pulls
- Silvertone hardware
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
- Silver glitter side slip pockets
- PVC band on back features starfield pattern
- Starfield fabric lining
- Disney Parks x Loungefly logo label plate
- Space Mountain opened in Magic Kingdom Park’s Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World in 1975″
Mickey Mouse Space Mountain Ears – $34.99
“Celebrate the true original Mickey Mouse as he makes his mark on this monthly, limited release series of Mickey ear headbands. Each release honors a different, beloved Disney Theme Park attraction. This month’s out-of-this-world entry is inspired by Space Mountain.
- Limited Release
- Padded ears with dimensional 3D design
- Right ear features silver Space Mountain exterior with starfield backdrop
- Back of right ear features Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary logo
- Left ear features 3D space rocket against a starfield backdrop
- Space rocket has a glittering silver vapor trail which stretches across to right ear
- Ears edged in metallic silver piping
- Exterior of headband covered in white faux leather with metallic silver lines
- ”Space Mountain” embroidered on outside edge of headband
- Blue velour non-slip interior
- First in a series of 12 in this monthly series“
Mickey Mouse Space Mountain Pin- $29.99
“Prepare for launch with this limited release in our monthly series of collectible pins counting down beloved Walt Disney World Resort attractions. Here Mickey’s classic cartoon pose is themed to elements inspired by the iconic Space Mountain facade.
- Limited Release
- Mickey Mouse costumed in a design inspired by Space Mountain
- Pin-on-pin design
- Enameled cloisonné
- Print elements
- Goldtone finish
- Disney Pin Trading 2022 backstamp
- Mickey icon pin backs
- Comes on card with golden foil accents
- First in a series of 12 in this monthly series
- Approx 2″ high”
Mickey Mouse Space Mountain Key- $29.99
“Disney store and shopDisney celebrate Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary with our Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction collectible key featuring the Mickey icon, 50 logo, and this month’s selection, Space Mountain.
- Special Edition
- Collectible 3D sculpted key with Mickey icon
- Space Mountain graphics and logo
- Cinderella Castle silhouette teeth and ”50” logo
- Silvertone finish
- Comes in a custom window display box with golden foil accents and flocked bed
- Space Mountain opened at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom on January 15, 1975
- 6″ long”
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Pirates & Princesses (PNP) is an independent, opinionated fan-powered news blog that covers Disney and Universal Theme Parks, Themed Entertainment and related Pop Culture from a consumer's point of view. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of PNP, its editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. PNP is an unofficial news source and has no connection to The Walt Disney Company, NBCUniversal or any other company that we may cover.